We are compiling a list of resources for businesses and individuals impacted by COVID-19. We will keep this as up to date as possible.
- 04-24-2020 PMO accounces rent relief programme for small business, details to be announced later
- 04-23-2019 Support for Students and Recent Graduates affected by COVID-19
- NEW! 4-21-2020 Updates to Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy including calculator
- My summary of Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) opens in PDF with direct links
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB, link includes application information and Employment Insurance links)
- Details of Government of Canada measures for supporting individuals, businesses and industries.
- Details of Government of Ontario supports in response to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Support and assistance by the City of Ottawa for residents.
- CRA extensions for filing and payment dates, NOTE NOT ALL DATES ARE EXTENDED
- Emergency no interest business loans are now available (Official Government of Canada website)
Some known SCAMS to be aware of: